Q & A EPISODE
TPO Antibodies vs Thyroglobulin Antibodies Part 2
Anti-thyroglobulin antibodies are commonly associated with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and, in some cases, may also be elevated in those with Graves’ Disease.
These antibodies develop when there is damage to thyroglobulin, which is often a result of the autoimmune processes of Hashimoto’s.
Today I’m discussing everything you need to know about anti-thyroglobulin antibodies, why they develop, testing, and how to lower them.
During this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why anti-thyroglobulin antibodies develop
- What elevated anti-thyroglobulin antibodies suggests
- Reference lab ranges for anti-thyroglobulin antibodies
- Why it’s essential to use the same lab when comparing results for a specific marker
- Testing for serum thyroglobulin levels
- Causes of elevated serum thyroglobulin
- How to lower anti-thyroglobulin antibodies
As always, I hope you found this episode valuable, and I look forward to catching you in the next episode!
Mentioned in this episode
- Natural Endocrine Solutions Article | Thyroglobulin Antibodies in Hashimoto’s and Graves’ Disease
- Save My Thyroid
Free resources for your thyroid health
Get your FREE Thyroid and Immune Health Restoration Action Points Checklist at SaveMyThyroidChecklist.com
High-Quality Nutritional Supplements For Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s
Have you checked out my new ThyroSave supplement line? These high-quality supplements can benefit those with hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s, and you can receive special offers, along with 10% off your first order, by signing up for emails and text messages when you visit ThyroSave.com.
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Click Here to access hundreds of free articles and blog posts.
Click Here for Dr. Eric’s YouTube channel
Click Here to join Dr. Eric’s Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s group
Click Here to take the Thyroid Saving Score Quiz
Click Here to work with Dr. Eric
Listen to this episode on your favorite app
Follow or Subscribe for free to the Save My Thyroid podcast to stay up to date on the latest thyroid health-related topics.
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher