In this episode Bridgit Danner discusses toxic mold in detail, including some of the common symptoms, how to test for mold, the different treatment options, and how it relates to Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis..
During this episode you’ll learn:
- The two most common symptoms of toxic mold exposure
- Why does mold impact some people but not others?
- The common ways we’re exposed to mold
- The different testing options for detecting mold
- How reliable is the visual contrast sensitivity test in determining if someone has a mold problem
- How toxic mold can impact thyroid autoimmunity
- Some of the different treatment options for toxic mold
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher
Links Related To this episode:
Click Here to register for the upcoming Toxic Mold Masterclass
Click Here to visit Bridgit’s website
Click Here to access the transcript for this episode