Sex Hormones and Thyroid Health with Dr. Tara Scott
In this episode Dr. Tara Scott, also known as the “Hormone Guru”, discusses imbalances of the different sex hormones, including some of the common causes these imbalances, testing options, and what can be done to address them.
During this episode you’ll learn:
- What causes the sex hormones to be commonly low?
- What are some causes of elevated hormones?
- The difference between total DHEA and DHEAS
- Why certain sex hormone imbalances cause weight gain
- A discussion on testing the sex hormones
- Potential causes of endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- When a woman should consider doing a cycle mapping test
- How to balance the sex hormones naturally
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher
Links related to this episode:
Click Here to visit Dr. Tara Scott’s website
Click Here to access the Dr. Scott’s online course
Click Here to access Dr. Scott’s YouTube channel
Click Here to watch Dr. Scott’s Tik Tok videos
Click Here to access the transcript