While not everyone with hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s experiences muscle and joint pain, it’s not uncommon for this to occur.
At the same time, some other conditions and factors can lead to muscle spasms, muscle pain, or joint pain that are not directly related to a thyroid condition.
Today, I’m sharing the top causes you should look for if you’re experiencing muscle or joint pain.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How common muscle and joint pain are in people with hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s
– Trauma and poor posture as potential causes of muscle and joint pain
– How certain foods can contribute to muscle and joint pain, especially in people with autoimmune conditions
– My approach to oxalate-containing foods
– The connection between infections, such as Lyme disease and Epstein-Barr, and muscle and joint pain
– Why it’s worth investigating arthritis, overtraining, and nutrient deficiencies as potential causes
As always, I hope you find this episode valuable, and I look forward to catching you in the next episode!
To learn more, visit the show notes at https://savemythyroid.com/podcast/muscle-and-joint-pain-in-graves-disease-and-hashimotos/.
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Access hundreds of free articles at http://www.NaturalEndocrineSolutions.com
Visit Dr. Eric's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/c/NaturalThyroidDoctor/
To work with Dr. Eric, visit https://savemythyroid.com/work-with-dr-eric/