Hair loss is very common for those with hyperthyroidism. And while the elevated thyroid hormone levels are frequently responsible for the hair loss, there can be other factors responsible for this as well. So in this episode Dr. Eric will discuss some of the different causes of hair loss, and some actions steps you can take.
- The impact of thyroid hormone imbalances
- How antithyroid medication can affect hair loss
- Which nutrient deficiencies can play a role in hair loss
- Other potential causes of hair loss
- What you can do to reverse hair loss
Click Here To Subscribe to the Save My Thyroid Podcast