While some people with Graves’ disease will get into a temporary state of remission when taking antithyroid medication, in order to truly restore one’s health you need to find and remove the Graves’ disease triggers, as well as heal the gut. The episode is an introduction to Graves’ disease triggers, and I also discuss the 5-R protocol, which is important for anyone with an increase in intestinal permeability (leaky gut).
During this episode you’ll learn:
- The four main categories of autoimmune triggers
- A discussion of the 5-R protocol, and why following ALL of the steps is necessary to heal the gut
- What you need to know about prebiotics and probiotics
- Some of the more common “leaky gut” triggers
- Action steps you can take
Click Here To Subscribe to the Save My Thyroid Podcast