From Fatigued to Fantastic with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum
Do you feel tired all the time but still have trouble sleeping? Are your thyroid levels optimized, but the fatigue symptoms won’t disappear?
Many doctors hyper-focus on TSH levels and even go so far as to dismiss patients who are experiencing symptoms while their test results are within the optimal ranges. You need a different approach.
Today’s guest is Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, the author of the well-known book, From Fatigued to Fantastic! Dr. Jacob focuses on treating the different components of fatigue and takes a symptom-first approach. With his S.H.I.N.E. protocol, he takes an organized and holistic approach to addressing the underlying factors.
In this conversation, Dr. Jacob and I talk about how he became an expert in the field, common causes of fatigue outside of thyroid conditions, his S.H.I.N.E.® Protocol, natural solutions for improving energy and sleep, his common sense approach to nutrition, resources you can tap into for fatigue, fibromyalgia, and infertility, and more. Dr. Jacob was one of the more entertaining guests I’ve had, and he shared a wealth of knowledge. Enjoy the episode!
About Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum
Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D., is one of the most frequently quoted integrative, pain, and fibromyalgia medical authorities in the world. He is the author of 10 books, including the best-selling From Fatigued to Fantastic! (Penguin/Avery 2021), and lead author of 8 studies on effective treatment for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. Dr. Teitelbaum appears often as a guest on news and talk shows nationwide including Good Morning America, The Dr. Oz Show, Oprah & Friends, CNN, and FoxNewsHealth.
During this episode, you’ll learn:
- Dr. Jacob’s experience with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia and how he became an expert in the field
- How you can regain control with hyperthyroidism
- Causes of fatigue other than thyroid issues
- Why it’s crucial to address the underlying causes of your symptoms
- Dr. Jacob’s S.H.I.N.E.® Protocol
- Natural ways to improve sleep
- Common patterns of adrenal problems beyond just thyroid issues
- Herbal supplements for increasing stamina and improving energy and sleep
- How sex hormone imbalances can play a role in fatigue and sleep
- What you need to know about bioidentical treatment based on symptoms
- Why Dr. Jacob goes by symptoms instead of testing when it comes to infections like Lyme
- Low-dose naltrexone for treating fatigue and why you might need to stay on a multivitamin and something for sleep long-term
- The effectiveness of ivermectin in treating COVID-19
- Dr. Jacob’s common sense approach to nutrition
- How chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia are diagnosed
- How to find a doctor who knows what they’re doing
- Alternative methods for getting pain relief
- Dr. Jacob’s resources for fatigue, fibromyalgia, and infertility treatment
- Other potential causes of fatigue
Connect with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s Book | From Fatigued to Fantastic! Fourth Edition: A Clinically Proven Program to Regain Vibrant Health and Overcome Chronic Fatigue
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s Energy Analysis Program
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s Website | Vitality101.com
- Email Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum at FatigueDoc@gmail.com for Fibromyalgia or long COVID info sheets
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s Supplements | EndFatigue.com
- Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum on Facebook
- Recovery Factors® Website
Mentioned in this episode
- Dynamic Neural Retraining System
- ANS REWIRE Online Recovery Program
- Save My Thyroid
Free resources for your thyroid health
Get your FREE Thyroid and Immune Health Restoration Action Points Checklist at SaveMyThyroidChecklist.com
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Click Here to access hundreds of free articles and blog posts.
Click Here for Dr. Eric’s YouTube channel
Click Here to join Dr. Eric’s Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s group
Click Here to work with Dr. Eric
Listen to the episode on your favorite app
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher
Click Here to access the transcript for this episode