Electronic Pollution and Thyroid Health with Lloyd Burrell Part 1
All living things are electromagnetic. That means electromagnetic fields (EMFs) affect everybody, even if you don’t feel them.
At a fundamental level, our cells communicate via electrical charges, which can be disturbed by manmade EMFs, a significant proportion of which are from cell phones. The fact is that cell phones have become an integral part of our world, and they’re here to stay. What we as users need to do is first recognize how big of problem EMFs pose and then figure out the best ways to use this technology safely.
Today I’m joined by author and leader in the field of EMF protection, Lloyd Burrell. Lloyd is the creator of the EMF Health Summit and the Healing with Vibration Summit, the bestselling author of the books Healing with Vibration and EMF Practical Guide, and the founder of ElectricSense.com, which has had over 4 million visits since its inception in 2009.
In 2002, Lloyd had a bad reaction while using his cell phone and what started as an unpleasant feeling soon became an unbearable sensation. Within a few short days, it was too painful to use his cell phone, and he started reacting to all his household electronics. In the end, it took ten years for him to get his health back on track. Now Lloyd is on a mission to educate people about the dangers of manmade electromagnetic fields and share solutions to help them reconnect with the healing forces of nature.
I’ve been following Lloyd for quite some time, and I was very excited to have the opportunity to chat with him. It was such a rich conversation that we went longer than anticipated, so I’m splitting it into two parts. Remember to tune in for Part 2 on Tuesday, January 3, 2023!
In part one of our conversation, Lloyd and I discuss what EMFs are, how they affect the body, the science behind the dangers of EMFs, common symptoms and conditions linked to EMF exposure, sources of EMF radiation, why we should be concerned about 5G, Lloyd’s tips for cell phone use, and more. Enjoy the episode!
During this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How a painful experience in 2002 put Lloyd on the path of digging deeper into electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and electronic pollution
- Manmade EMFs affect everybody, whether you can feel it or not
- What are EMFs, and how do they affect the human body?
- Why Lloyd decided to get a cell phone after 19 years without
- The science behind the dangers of cell phones
- How EMFs cause an imbalance in free radicals and the downstream adverse effects
- Common symptoms and conditions linked to EMF exposure
- Sources of EMF radiation and our constant exposure
- The three types of EMFs: magnetic fields, electric fields, and dirty electricity
- The real concerns about 5G
- Research around how EMFs negatively affect the thyroid
- Lloyd’s recommendations for minimizing EMF exposure from your cell phone
- How an EMF meter can help
Connect with Lloyd Burrell
- Science of Healing and Consciousness Masterclass Registration Page
- Lloyd Burrell’s Website | ElectricSense.com
- Lloyd Burrell’s Books
- Lloyd Burrell’s Podcasts & Teleseminars
Mentioned in this episode
- Dr. Martin Pall’s Research on Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels
- EMF Meters & Shielding Products | LessEMF.com
- Studies mentioned:
- Silva, Veronica et al. “Effect of cell phone-like electromagnetic radiation on primary human thyroid cells.” International journal of radiation biology vol. 92,2 (2016): 107-15.
- Carlberg, Michael et al. “Increasing incidence of thyroid cancer in the Nordic countries with main focus on Swedish data.” BMC cancer vol. 16 426. 7 Jul. 2016
- Asl, Jafar Fatahi et al. “The possible global hazard of cell phone radiation on thyroid cells and hormones: a systematic review of evidences.” Environmental science and pollution research international vol. 26,18 (2019): 18017-18031.
Free resources for your thyroid health
Get your FREE Thyroid and Immune Health Restoration Action Points Checklist at SaveMyThyroidChecklist.com
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Click Here to access hundreds of free articles and blog posts.
Click Here for Dr. Eric’s YouTube channel
Click Here to join Dr. Eric’s Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s group
Click Here to work with Dr. Eric
Listen to the episode on your favorite app
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher
Click Here to access the written transcript