Q & A EPISODE
Does the thyroid gland burn out?
Many people with Grave’s disease patients have been told that their thyroid gland will eventually burn out and they’ll become hypothyroid.
Today I’m sharing common misconceptions about thyroid burnout and the real reasons some people with hyperthyroidism become hypothyroid.
During this episode, you’ll learn:
- What some well-known institutions say about thyroid burnout
- How the inflammation associated with subacute thyroiditis can cause damage
- Why have to consider the impact of elevated antibodies in those with Graves’ disease
- What happens when Hashitoxicosis is misdiagnosed as Graves’ disease
As always, I hope you found this episode valuable, and I look forward to catching you in the next episode!
Mentioned in this episode
- UCLA Health Article | Hyperthyroidism
- American Thyroid Association Article | Clinical Thyroidology® for the Public: Graves’ Disease
Free resources for your thyroid health
Get your FREE Thyroid and Immune Health Restoration Action Points Checklist at SaveMyThyroidChecklist.com
High-Quality Nutritional Supplements For Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s
Have you checked out my new ThyroSave supplement line? These high-quality supplements can benefit those with hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s, and you can receive special offers, along with 10% off your first order, by signing up for emails and text messages when you visit ThyroSave.com.
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Click Here to access hundreds of free articles and blog posts.
Click Here for Dr. Eric’s YouTube channel
Click Here to join Dr. Eric’s Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s group
Click Here to take the Thyroid Saving Score Quiz
Click Here to work with Dr. Eric
Listen to this episode on your favorite app
Follow or Subscribe for free to the Save My Thyroid podcast to stay up to date on the latest thyroid health-related topics.
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher