Ditch The Toxins and Heal Your Thyroid with Dr. Wendie Trubow
In this episode Dr. Eric interviews Dr. Wendie Trubow, as they chat about many of the different environmental toxins that can not only affect the thyroid, but one’s overall health as well. This is one episode that everyone can benefit from listening too, regardless of whether you have Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s, or a non-autoimmune thyroid condition.
During this episode you’ll learn:
- The most common sources of heavy metal exposure
- Why eating organic veggies from California isn’t a good idea
- What test Dr. Wendie uses for detecting heavy metals
- The environmental toxins found in high fructose corn syrup
- The damaging effects of glyphosate and how to minimize your exposure to it
- Common sources of mycotoxins
- What you need to know about flame retardants
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher
Links related to this episode:
Click Here to visit Dr. Wendie’s website
Click Here to purchase Dr. Wendie’s book
Click Here to listen to Dr. Wendie’s podcast
Click Here to access the written transcript
Do You Want Help Saving Your Thyroid?
Click Here to access hundreds of free articles and blog posts.
Click Here for Dr. Eric’s YouTube channel
Click Here to join Dr. Eric’s Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s group
Click Here to work with Dr. Eric