Can Epstein-Barr Trigger Graves’ Disease and Hashimoto’s?
In this episode Dr. Kasia Kines, author of the Epstein-Barr Virus Solution, discusses the role the virus plays in thyroid health, including the autoimmune thyroid conditions Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s. We also chat about other things related to the virus, including the testing.
During this episode you’ll learn:
- A discussion of the different blood tests for EBV
- The most important marker when testing for EBV (that most doctors miss)
- When high EBV levels become a concern
- Some factors that can cause EBV to reactivate
- The relationship between EBV and thyroid conditions, including Graves’ disease and Hashimoto’s
Click Here To listen to this episode on Apple Podcasts
Click Here To listen to this episode on Spotify
Click Here to listen to the episode on Stitcher
Links related to this episode:
Click Here to visit Dr. Kasia Kines’ website
Click Here to purchase Dr. Kines’ book
Click Here to join her online Epstein-Barr Virus recovery program, along with a coupon code for 10% off
Coupon code: Osansky10