If you have hyperthyroidism or Graves’ Disease, visiting an endocrinologist is likely to result in one of the following three treatment methods:
- Antithyroid medication,
- Radioactive iodine,
- Thyroid surgery.
The problem is that none of these conventional treatment methods do anything for the case of the problem, as they only address the hyperthyroid symptoms. While taking antithyroid medication such as Methimazole might be necessary at times, it makes sense to address the underlying cause of your condition. This book will show you how to do this.
By reading this book you will discover the following:
- How to find the underlying cause of your condition
- What you need to do to reverse the autoimmune component of Graves’ Disease
- Herbal strategies to manage the hyperthyroid symptoms
- The diet those with hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease should follow
- Nutritional supplements and herbs for hyperthyroidism and Graves’ Disease
- The truth about iodine and hyperthyroidism
- How to overcome thyroid eye disease
- Addressing hyperthyroidism and Graves’ disease during pregnancy
- How to formulate an action plan to restore your health back to normal